Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Saturday Posting

Well, it is Saturday again and do you know where my kids are? Yep, they are taking their Saturday afternoon naps and I am playing catch-up once again. This has been another hectic week, but here we are, at the end of it, and soon we will be ready to go again!

One majorly awesome part of this week was that I became and aunt again! My older brother and his wife gave birth to a little boy weighing about 8 lbs. and 4 ozs. this week. This little baby boy is going to be spoiled in the best way possible! He has three older sisters from 14-9 years old and they love him so very much. He has a HEAD FULL of reddish/brownish/blondish hair. He is absolutely cute!!! I am so thankful for his swift and healthy delivery and I simply can not wait to hold him and love on him!!!

Josiah and Bethany have been great and well taken care of this week by my loving family. I just don't know what I would do without everyone who has been so gracious to help us. They really are a tremendous blessing!

We have been tremendously blessed and favored by the Lord this week and that is my update!

1 comment:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I'd say that's about the best update you can have! :)