Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bad Habits

I have a really bad habit of turning the TV on and just listening to it during the day. I don't really watch anything bad, mostly news. I realized yesterday the negative affect this is having on my young son though. You know you watch too much TV when your son repeats a popular law office commercial he has heard way too many times:

"Tell them you mean business! Call Kalfus and Nachman on the HURTLINE now!"

My husband and I really laughed hard the first time we heard this, but when he said it so many times, I realized this bad habit HAD TO GO!

What kinds of bad habits do you have that you have seen come out in your kids?

1 comment:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Yelling, raising my voice when I'm mad. I hate seeing that come out in the girls. Claire is the worst. Children really show you your faults, don't they?