Thursday, May 7, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Color:
Yellow
Dessert:
Homemade Icecream
Smell:
Vanilla
Flower:
Yellow Rose
Animal:
Umm...I guess any type of small dog
Month:
October
Beverage:
Pumpkin Spice Frapuccino
Pair of Shoes:
I am sooo not a shoe person, so plain sandals
Snack:
Apple Slices and Peanut Butter
Song:
I Can Only Imagine
by
Mercy Me
Book:
It is hard to name just one
I like a lot of Christian Fiction and Biographies
Fruit:
Cantaloupe
Hairstyle:
I change it so often, who knows? I really like it short enough to wash and go and not have to do much with it
Piece of Clothing:
My undershirts
Store to clothes shop:
Cato's
Season:
Spring/Fall
Hobby:
Crocheting
Things to collect:
I really do not like to collect things, but I have so many collections I never intended
Movie:
Gone with the Wind and the Sound of Music
Restaurant:
Right now, McAlister's

No comments: