Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let it snow!





We are getting snow, snow and more snow this Winter season. Josiah loves the snow and often asks if he can go out and "touch the snow". He does not like to stand on it or sit in it, or really play in it, just be out in it and occasionally touch it. He loves to shovel snow with Daddy and loves to eat the snow. Bethany is not quite old enough to enjoy the snow, plus she is sick, so she has been staying inside and putting on hats and scarfs and just being soo cute and funny! We have been "snowed in" for about 4 days now and I am loving it, but I guess the roads will be clear enough for me to go back to work tomorrow...it has been fun while it lasted!





2 comments:

Kathy said...

We just got snow overnight, and it's still coming down -- beautiful!! Check out my f/b page for the most recent photos of the kids out in it. We'll probably make snow cream and/or play in it more later.

Latane Barton said...

Hello,
Your name sounds familiar.... so, just in case I am bookmarking your blog so I can visit. I'm from Tidewater P.B. Church. I think that's why you sound familiar to me.