Saturday, August 14, 2010

Some of my sewing creations...

Here are just a few of the dresses I have been working on. I love to sew and these are so simple and cute for little girls!


This was an apron for a cousins little girl. I love the fact that it doesn't pull at the neck, but wraps around and ties at the waist.



I have been trying to add a few embellishments to the dresses I make so they all don't look just alike. I pratty much specialize in the pillow case dresses because they are so easy to make and soooo cute!

2 comments:

lydia said...

Melanie, I love all of your dresses! I've been thinking about trying to improve on my sewing so I can start selling some stuff. (Right now I take out just as many seams as I put in!) Good for you!

Lepidoptera said...

Your dresses are beautiful! I hope that you are letting your little girl wear some of them too. Very cute!