Friday, September 21, 2012

Days Two, Three and Four, Week One Challenge

Okay, so Day Two was a big bust...and I mean big! But, what do you do when the kids are lethargic and just want to lay on the sofa after vomiting all night? Well, we put in a few movies until momma regained some energy after being up all night with the sick kiddos. Do I feel bad or guilty about that? Um, no, not really. I was able to stay off of the computer and get some things done...like nasty, dirty laundry, and when the kids napped, I did a little computing. Day Three we went back to no TV and no computer while the kids were awake/around and I got no fussing from the peanut gallery. That is an improvement! We have gotten a lot of stuff done this week. I have gotten some cleaning things done that I have procrastinated on for quite a while, and the kids have found a new interest in old toys and have learned how to occupy themselves with other things. I think we are going to take this on as a Two Week Challenge...maybe even more! Happy Friday to everyone!!!

No comments: