Friday, May 23, 2008

Saturday with my baby!

Saturdays are my days to catch up with Josiah. I know it is not necessarily true, but sometimes during the week here at the house, I feel as if I neglect Josiah because of all of the other kids I watch. So, having said that, Saturdays, unless urgently needed, I do not babysit. I play all day with Josiah and devote all of my time to him and our family. We usually sit in the floor for a couple of hours and play together. I also let the gates down on Saturdays and allow him to roam the house with me and go where I go. The gates have to be up with the other kids because I can't keep up with all of them in a bunch of different locations. He is really enjoying hopping up in my lap to look at a book with me, and we usually go off somewhere. Tomorrow, we have to make a trip to the store to find a new toy holder for his bath toys...the other one is not cutting it. We will recess to go walk through the park and take some time out to play and eat...one of his favorites! I love this time with my little buddy so much! Well, since I am getting ready for JoJo time tomorrow, that means I have been cleaning the house tonight...always so much fun! :-) We have some company coming and it is easier to get things done when Josiah is in bed than when he is awake, so Danny and I have been hard at work getting the house in tip top shape. Well, I am done for the night, hoping Josiah will sleep a little later in the morning and looking forward to Saturday with my baby!

No comments: