Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I like it!"

Even though Josiah is battling this ickiness with the best of us, he has been cute as a bug! I was sitting here doing some bills on the computer this morning and thought about how he would like to see some Elmo on the computer. Elmo is one of his favorite characters right now. I typed Elmo into the google search engine and came up with lots of stuff to see. Josiah promptly asked, "In your lap? In your lap?" So I put him up in my lap and we enjoyed some Elmo together. I love seeing him get so excited about things. After every little video clip he saw, he would loudly proclaim: "I like it!", and then he would proclaim a lot of un-understandable words very excitedly. He enjoyed our little video watching so much this morning that he got down and sat by Bethany, who is in her swing, and held her little hand and excitedly told her all about Elmo. The only words I really understood in his conversation with Bethany was "Elmo" and "I like it"! Bethany smiled and cooed at him through the whole conversation!

No comments: