Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

A friend of mine "tagged" me to tell 7 random things about myself then ask 7 others to do the same thing, so here it goes:

  1. I have a terrible habit of reading the same book over and over and over again. All of the books on my shelves have probably been read about 5 times each, especially if the author is Janette Oke or Lori Wick.
  2. I am an organization "junkie" wannabe, meaning I desire organization in every aspect of my home and life, but so often fail to suceed that I get discouraged and let things build up around me.
  3. I love to wash/dry/fold clothes, but I hate to iron or put them away.
  4. I also love to wash dishes, but hate putting dishes away.
  5. I am hooked on thank-you notes. I know that sounds funny, but I send thank-you notes to everyone for everything. My husband thinks I am crazy.
  6. I am a control freak and my husband loves me in spite of it.
  7. I love to-do lists and have a 5 subject notebook filled with to-do lists and lists of all sorts from this year. I can't wait to start next year's notebook...pathetic, I know!

So, now you have enough information to use against me! I will tag seven other friends as well! Thanks, Christy! I enjoyed reading and sharing!

1 comment:

Christiana said...

That was fun! Thanks for participating. :)