Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just call me GRACE

I am not the most graceful of people. I tend to trip, lose my balance and even fall a good bit of the time. It is so annoying! When I get frustrated or mad, this tendency is even worse. Well, this morning around 4am, I got up to check on the baby because normally she would have woken up to eat before then. I found her peacefully sleeping away. She was so beautiful! I decided to let her sleep. Well, I looked down and saw a blanket had fallen in the floor and I thought I should pick it up before I slipped on it. I leaned over and the blood rush and half-asleepness took over! I left my dresser drawer open just a little bit the night before. Well I lost my balance and fell face first into my stupid dresser drawer, then all the way down I went! I cut my knee and hand pretty bad and I was afraid to touch my head for fear that I gashed it open, but thankfully, there was no blood there, but you can see a visible bruise on my scalp! My right arm is pretty sore and I have a headache and a little bitty blood blister on my left thumb...I don't know what I did in the fall to get that, but it hurts! It could have been much worse. Since Danny works over night, he told me he was going to wake me up when he got home to make sure I was okay. I was feeding the baby when he came to bed, so I am sure he was relieved to see that!

1 comment: