Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weigh-In Tuesday

This week marked my second week back on Weight Watchers. We always go every Tuesday night and weigh in, hoping the scale shows some results. I was not good this week. I realized that Chick-fil-A's ice cream mix that I love is back, so I can't tell you exactly how many ice creams I ate this week [their ice cream is about the only kind I even like!], and where am I supposed to find time to exercise? Before DS and DD, every morning before work, I would get up and hit the gym at 5:30am for 1 1/2 hours! Now, my only exercise is chasing my DS around the house and doing squats when I lean down to pick up my DD...don't think I am kidding!!! Well, I was prepared to have to answer for my bad week of eating, but, the Lord is good. Despite all of the bad that is in me, I was still blessed to be able to drop 1.4 lbs. This has greatly motivated me! My goals for this upcoming week are:
  • Track the foods I eat and their points value
  • Find the time and place to work in some more exercise [any advice here would be great!]
  • Simply eat better

I will let you know next Tuesday how things go. BTW, my gorgeous husband lost 1.0 too! Our main goal, above all else, is to lose SOMETHING each week, no matter how big or small. This goal was achieved!

No comments: