Thursday, January 29, 2009

Prayer Request

I believe greatly in the power of prayer. I believe that God hears the prayers of His children and that is why when someone asks me to pray for them, I tell them I will, then I do. I write down the request in a journal [I am not always the best record keeper], and try to remember them in prayer. Because I believe in the power of prayer, I also do not hesitate to share prayer requests with others. Having said that, I would like to ask for prayer for my mom. She has been having some health issues and recently had a cat scan that showed a mass in her small intestines. The doctors can not give her information as to its' malignancy, etc., until more tests are done, so please pray for her as she seeks more information regarding her health. Mom's words to me tonight were: "I serve and awesome God. I don't know if it is my time to go or not, but I know I serve an awesome God." Thanks you for praying for her with me!

No comments: